Serves 4 (or 2 Farmers) Time: Roughly 1 hour
2 tbsp Farmgate butter
900g celeriac, peeled and roughly chopped
Juice and zest of 1 lime
2.5cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated
1tbsp Yorkshire Rapeseed Chilli oil
250ml Farmgate Whole Milk
75ml Ma’s Kitchen Coconut Milk (you want the thick part off the top!)
Pantry Ingredients: (Not included in recipe box)
Small bunch of coriander
1tsp thyme leaves
750ml chicken or vegetable stock
1. In a pan, heat the butter. Add the celeriac, cover and cook gently for about 10 minutes, but don’t let it turn brown.
2. Add the stock, lime juice, ginger, chilli oil, thyme and coriander.
3. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat. Cover and simmer for around 30 minutes.
4. Add the milk and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes. The liquid should have reduced but not boiled.
5. Remove from the heat and add the coconut milk.
6. Blend to your desired consistency and serve with grated lime zest and coriander leaves.